Monday, October 29, 2012

Join Me?

     November is just about here. As you may have noticed by the date in my last posting, I've been neglectful. Life has been kicking my tail lately. Not anything in particular, just getting so caught up in the every day that I fail to notice the things that really matter. I am really hoping that this little project will change that. It's something I've been wanting to do anyway, now it will just be official! 

(For every little detail on the project, click HERE!) 

     Join me if you'd like to! Let me know if you plan to in the comments. I love to read what you have to say. I think I will start a little early and one thing that I am grateful for today is the fact that I don't need to fear for my immediate family's safety as Hurricane Sandy makes landfall out East. If any of you are on the East coast, please take care and stay safe. You will be in my prayers! 

Scrap Happy~Melissa 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a warm and optimist soul, Melissa! Thanks for sharing and I think I'll integrate the 30 days of gratitude into my project life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Love your Blog and love your work. Great ideas that you share! Thanks
    http://joaniespaperescape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete